McGill 6th Tribute Page

Just wondered what you all thought of this page.
I guess it's the new way to do web pages.
If viewing it on a mobile device it won't show the same as a PC.
Hope you all like it.
I plan to do more of these in the future.

Mike McGill 6th Series Web Page

Comments

• Thanks.
    was the movie playing in the background?
  • Not for me on my tablet, but nice pics :smile:
  • Cool stuff! I viewed it on a PC and the movie was playing in the background.
  • Thanks guys. I hope to get the Lance Mountain deck completed one of these days, and do a page for it as well.
    I'll use my Wife's DSLR to take some good quality photos.
  • Windows Phone!
  • Way cool!
  • Last week it was fairly warm so I've been riding my recently set up Lance Mountain deck all across town. It's totally rad! Doin' bitchin ollies and shit. It just snowed again in Beaver-Town but here's hoping it goes away so I can keep shredding like a madman.
  • @VatoRat Windows Phone here too.
    I've owned 4 now. Windows Phone 10 is super bitch'n. I just wish the rest of the digital giants would not boycott windows phone platform. Cause there aren't many apps.

I've been thinking about getting an Android phone or tablet so I can use KODI.
    I put it on my Bro-In-Laws android and watched Terminator at the Dr.s Office using Exodus.

Today I put Cartoons8 on my HTPC in the bedroom, Been watching 1984 Gi-Joe Revenge Of Coba, He-Man, Transformers. It's all there. Even Beavis & Butthead, but I could only handle about 10 minutes of it.
  • androids have shitty batteries so be sure to get a better battery if u get one