AnimalChin let us use your discount code on the new brigade decks

Or hook us up with Australian shipping if possible? It just gets so expensive so fast to get a deck over here.

Comments

• I will see what i can do after the decks ship out for the pre order on April 7th. When the dust settles.
  • Yeah there's a real lack of decks in Australia these days, likely due to the high shipping costs. Makes my face sad :(
  • Yeh totally mate. It cost us more for shipping than it does for the deck.
  • Sad but true.
  • I ordered a pair of Airwalks from the UK the other day...shipping, $11. I was going to buy shoes from the USA a while back....shipping, $50. Feck that! And they are both as far away from here
  • That's odd wake
  • UK mail service is excellent. A lot faster delivery than the U.S. postal service and cheaper usually.
  • There you go. I wonder if it is cheaper to buy your decks from the UK, or are they already overpriced?
  • Often overpriced by too much it seems
  • or have ur local shop order what u need because u know that is what shops are for
  • mm hmm biebs!
  • edited March 2017
    i left a message about it with a uk shop owner i talk to ill let u know
  • The prices are murder, dudes.
  • There's a 20% off coupon available. Maybe you guys can use it for BB decks.

Code: Skate20
  • Not good for the BB decks. Which kind of makes me feel better, as I pre ordered 3 at full price.
  • Wheeel...I was just gonna buy the BB decks but can't afford them. So I shall wait.
  • Yeh I'm going through my annual broke part part of the year. Gonna have to off load a few boards on EBay, me thinks!
  • edited March 2017
    my homie at the uk shop said the cheapest shipping would be 35 bucks for a typical old school board to ship to aus in 3 days basically the same as the usps priorty and their global priority is 48 bucks and he said he will hit me up monday to check the price with their royal mail
  • Cheers, thanks for that BB. Much appreciated by all the Aussie crew!
  • my dude said it is 55 bucks for royal mail and he was like wtf so there u go
  • Thanks BB. So it's the same from any direction! Haha! That's what we get for living on n island!
  • My shoes arrived yesterday...$10.99 in shipping. I am stoked!
  • yea but u can opt for the cheaper uk shipping which is 35