10th Bones Brigade series!

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Hawk- Lime green with turquoise accents
    McGill- also lime green with turquoise snakeskin
    Mullen- reverse "negative" chessman with white art and a black chessboard; a mutt in sky blue or yellow with red accents
    Lance- red LMFP2 cavemen with white cave art, crest in lime green or hot pink
    Guerrero- flaming dagger in hot pink, lime green, or yellow with blue/purple dagger
    Cab- bearing dragon 2 (no bearing) white with a red dragon

Run it
  • They need to do an all LIME GREEN series.
  • id like to see a green mullen
  • Man, I'm burned out on the 10th series already. Can we talk about the 11th?
  • how about the 20th jk
  • It'll happen you watch bb
  • would not shock me lol
  • As long as old 80s dudes are around throwing their money to Powell Peralta, you know they will!
  • I love the idea of a "negative" version of the Mullen chess graphic, @jibbyjub

I vote they do ALL six as negative versions! Dark dips or dark natural stains with opposite colors for the graphics! (I.e chicken skull from white lines, black fill, and green iron cross fill)
  • that is a fact
  • @klayts I've seen a couple "negative" versions of PP graphic decks floating around out there and they're all hella sick
  • @billy_bakker , doesn't this just make perfect sense to you? I think people would kill for this!! Honestly! Just look at the potential and the gaps!
  • damn that green mullen is smoking
  • All the green ones, thanks. And the blue McGill.
  • Mucus green....mmmmmm!
  • Just.. Yes.
  • Th green Hawk,McGill and Cab.
  • That green McGill goes back to the series 5/6 shape. Wouldn't be so bad, but would prefer the condom nose!
  • I have to disagree Pulsey, the 5/6 shape is the superior of the two.
    I think the green tg needs a red knife like the blue one, and it would pop more than the purple. Purple, orange and green....yech! What were they thinking?
  • Schweeeet! Those greens need to be done. And I agree with wakey- a red dagger on the green tg would be awesome.
  • Just no more pigs...

All I want right now is a Shit Eating Grin Cab and I'm good.
  • Each to their own, Wakey :wink: I have no doubt they'll do more of both anyway.
  • Macca, check out the Cab on the ebay thread!
  • It's pretty rad!
  • The green TG pointy nose is awesome!