10th Bones Brigade series!

Comments

• OCD skateshop is trying to knock off the white Chinese dragon Cab deck as the "9th series reissue", including the jacked up price. When you look at the top view it obviously doesn't say "Bones Brigade" on the top logo. The 9th Cab is black. Caveat emptor because OCD is trying to make $40AUD out of some unsuspecting buyer! Lol
  • If it was their usual $129 price, I'd consider it. At $159 they can keep it. Disappointing.
  • OCD have dropped the price of the Cab Chinese dragon down to $129 i.e. what it 'should' be.
  • Still being incorrectly advertised as the 9th though Pulsey!
  • Green Vato Rat
  • Yep true wake!
  • @ghostbuster sounds like no green for the rats, was there ever a green Vato?

@billy_bakker
    August 30
    Another natty deck is coming soon. Maybe something with rats..?
  • Hell yeah to the green d&b, TG, and McGill.
  • green Vato Rat
  • Yellow Hawk rocks!! And the green shit.
  • that would be the best way to end the series
  • Biebs, George could wipe blank decks on his arse as the last Bones Brigade series, you would be stoked! Because it was the last you party pooper! ;)
  • Do them all green!
  • AlllllGREEEEEEN! And gimme a CREST!
  • Nice green crest @VatoRat
  • When someone does a rad trick, I like to tell them, "Dude, that trick was minty fresh!"
  • edited September 2017
    Did you know this about that CAB deck with the bats?
    (Taken from http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com)

Yeah, where did all the bat stuff come from?

steve caballero: The bats are sort of an inside joke. It’s pretty funny, actually.

In 1986, I’m at a “streetstyle” contest in the Carson Velodrome when Stacy approaches me with a folder full of Xeroxed photos from skate magazines. He sits me down to have a little meeting and starts laying out everything on this table. They’re all pictures of me. Covers, centerfolds, ads… everything.

“So what’s going on here?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Why aren’t you wearing Powell shirts?”

I look closer and I’m not wearing a Powell shirt in a single one of these photos.

(laughs) “Well, because I don’t want to wear Powell shirts.”

“But what’s up with all this Batman and Spiderman stuff? The Misfits?”

“Stacy, that’s who I am.”

“Well, George really wants you to wear our shirts.”

“Well, I do wear them sometimes, when I want to or if I like one, in particular. But I don’t want to wear most of that stuff.”

I wanted to be different, man. I wanted to stand out and have my own personality. I wanted to connect with people who are into the same stuff that I am.

So what did George do? He starts putting these bats all over my boards to make it look like it was all planned! I can just see him getting in Court’s ear, like, “Okay, if he’s not going to wear our stuff, we’ll just make a bunch of bat stuff and he’ll have to like it.”

They start making sweatpants with bats going down the bottom, designing my name in the bat logo… it was so crazy to see that stuff come out. I had no idea. (laughs)
  • That's too funny :D