Skate Progression

Comments

• Macca, he sounds like a psychopathic tool!
  • I feel sorry for the Berrics. I'm sure they had no prior knowledge to this.
  • That's really beyond fucked up. I was going to watch that clip but quickly decided the summary in this thread was all I needed to hear. And the weekend buzz dudes just laughed that off? That's also fucked up. I generally enjoyed most of their interviews but I think I'll skip it from now on.
  • Same here Mally. People have lost it for the "me me me!"
  • Fuck weekend buzz. Never gonna watch that show. I did try and it's really boring man. Top that off with the fact that their dialogs are mostly scripted. Kinda pointless really.
  • I think Geoff just forced himself to laugh since the others were doing so. It's really obvious he didn't like it all. Lol
  • The weekend buzz dudes are goons... at least Erica Yary was something to look at
  • @ppk187 Meh. That chick from IGN's way way better in all aspects.
  • Yeah, all those guys are fucked up. Chase Gaybor and those scientologist fairies Steve Berra and Eric Koston are a bunch of shitheads. I bet they all look up to Gator as some kind of fuckin hero or some shit, too. At least it appears Ed isn't putting up with it by banning Toy Machine riders from Steve Berra's Gay Scientology Skate Park Adventure for Fairies. Some people in the industry have some sense. Erica Yary isn't even that hot, either!
  • she definitely isnt
  • Bill &PPK: Look up Jessica Chobot. She's a way better host than Erica.

Mcshred: Bu... But I like Eric. Lol
  • edited May 2017
    definitely hotter
  • Koston can skate decently enough but his just so into his wacko Scientology bullshit that I can't like the guy.

Also, Chobot's definitely a step up but I still don't really find her that hot. These places need to take notes from Hubba. I don't like their wheels but they had one or two girls that I found super, super hot. Like Holly Pearl. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her!!
  • Didn't know before he was into that. Crazy. Never heard him talk about it.
  • Holly Pearl? Looked it up and saw this scary looking chick with huge watermelons.
  • Yep. Koston's in with the crazies!

She's this one right here. Nothing scary at all!

http://www.hubbawheels.com/meetthegirls/holly_pearl/

• Not the chick I saw. Looks great.
  • Last time I watched it was two dudes so my point was Yary was better... than two dudes..
  • Whatever. Weekend Buzz will always be lame. I watched some of that episde with Jerry Hsu in it. A complete waste of time. lol
  • Just realized how Mcshred got this thread super derailed. lol I wouldn't mind more Holly Pearl tho. XD

I have a question. Should a year give you the right amount of time to learn all the basics (shuvs,kickflip,heelflip,boardslides,180s)? I know it depends on the individual but I want to set a goal. A year should be good right?
  • setting goals in life is good and a year should be ok but it depends on ur work ethic
  • I wouldn't mind more of her either!

I'd say a year is a good time frame if you're going out there and skating as much as possible.
  • I just took a small break from skating (yes, I am eating a hella lot) and what I'm working on is getting my front foot (no back foot yet) to land on the board. My flick still needs work but it's already flipping an shit.

No progress with 180s or shuvits though.
  • I swear if I land a kickflip ahead of 180s and shuv its, I'm gonna laugh my ass off real hard.