Bones Brigade series 11!

Comments

• I’m fine with that. It’s run it’s course. I appreciate what we got.
  • PP and the BB would be mad not to continue it, not only from a business standpoint, but also to stoke the nostalgic fanboys.
  • The things I most wanted to see were the Hawk Claw in yet another colorway (first choice purple, second blue) and the McGill Stinger in the mini shape (which may be a longer shot than I think). Those are the two decks I lusted after in my early, pre-new school days when there were older guys in town who had old PP and Santa Cruz decks.
  • The Humu was a street deck(that’s what the insert said), and I would’ve loved to have seen a street Hawk, and other dedicated street decks. It would be nice if they did a few more runs of fan favourites where we(the public) vote on what we want. There are the Cresties out there, and Per freestyle devotees etc
  • If this is the end that's fine. It would be nice if brigade member decks were not released in sets and at lower price points. Maybe a crest could be released on it's own like vallely. I also wouldn't be surprised if we don't see anymore hawks though, outside of special editions or anniversary type things.
  • If they do a final series all in Flight Deck or maybe bring them back later in that form when it becomes less expensive over time that would be rad imo.
  • not a bad idea
  • That’s a solid idea GB - close it down with a Flight series.
  • A Mullen, chess board, freestyle, Flight deck is where it’s at!
  • I guess the BB series doesn't go to eleven.
  • @mallgrabber - Hahahaha! Perfect!
  • edited July 2018
    No more brigade decks cool Powell reissue some new stuff like the liberty and justice for some deck
  • For any Aussies interested macs.com.au are selling 10th series decks for $149.00! Hawk, Cab, McGill, Mountain. Enjoy!
  • My dream for series 11: classic graphics, good colorways, OG shapes, of course, but how about Flight construction! Use the boneite XT top logo.
  • All I wanna see them release is a Lance Family deck.
  • I’m sure there are still a few more Lmfp colour ways they can do first still Macca!
  • edited September 2018
    Maybe they'll do it in rainbow and target the tight pants hipsters sipping frappe cuppochinos at Starbucks. Just call it a "longboard" and they'll be all over it.
  • Mc shred Portland weirdos would be all over it lol
  • Yep. They'll stand there and say "bro, I'm skating this Lance Mulroney Longboard like Kurt Cobain did in 1997. So grunge bro."
  • 97’? In the afterlife Macca?
  • I wouldn't count on the hipsters to actually have their dates right. "grunge ended in 2001 bro"
  • Heaven is a half pipe?

Macca, grunge died 93-94’, then Britpop/shoegaze was the thing, then Numetal late 90’s!
  • Wake, I know. My joke was mocking clueless coffee shop hipsters who think grunge and Kurt Cobain were the entire 90's.
  • I don’t hang around at coffee shops, I just buy the occasional long black when my eyes are hanging out of my head in the early am’s, and I don’t mix with hipsters, so I guess I couldn’t relate to the joke Macca!