New Catalogue

New catalogue is up!

Flight decks with real graphics!

Vallely deck for those interested

Comments

• Mike's gonna rejoin Powell shortly.
  • The new Flight graphics are all cool as hell.
  • Lol, that’s what I was thinking... I say within the next six months pigs will fly... again
  • A new Vallely?! Man, it's pretty cold here on the US East Coast, but I didn't think Hell had frozen over!
  • Ripper Flight Deck!
  • edited January 2018
    ;about 19 degrees here in maryland so it is pretty close lol
  • It was gonna be sooner or later that Mike came crawling back.
  • TheFarter is disappointed....no graffiti ripper
  • Isn't Mike V a big enough fart as it is?
  • edited January 2018
    I like the PP Clear Cruiser wheels. Hope they actually get made!
  • yea the green ones are super sick
  • edited January 2018
    I'll be getting a Vallely deck for sure. I know you dudes all hate him. I couldn't give two shits about him or what his history is. Same goes for Gator. I love the graphics on the decks and am proud to have them in my collection. Hope they continue with the elephants, I missed out on the reissues 10 years ago.

Also, the blue Cab Street deck looks familiar! BB series 5, anyone?
  • @WakeInFright you misspelled "catalog"!

Nice to see graphics on the flight decks. I'm curious if it's the same heat transfer process to put graphics on the flight decks as it is with the wood decks. And yeah those clear cruisers are cool. So many sizes and colors - they look like gummy candy. I was planning on getting a set of rough riders this year but may wait on those clears to come out. That Cab street looks totally the same except it's the street shape.
  • ^ :p
    The same way I always misspell 'colourway' eh Mally?
  • You need to apologise, @mallgrabber - he didn't misspell "catalogue"!
    Either way, I'm a fan of many of the new product colours, especially the new BB series at the centre of the catalogue, though I understand they may not be everyone's favourite flavour.
    By the way, did you see the manoeuvre Servold is doing on the back cover? Sick!
    Your Amaericann Friend,
    Thime
    p.s...
  • I like that Vallely deck (especially that colorway) even though I've never been a fan of the dude himself. I hope this one is SP3. I have one of the reissues from 2005 and it's as flat as a pancake!
  • One of the best catalogues I’ve seen in a while. Well done Stacey and George! Still holding out hope on the T Bones!
  • Awesome catalogue. Iove the brand new graphics too this time! Might get some apart from the only blue BB deck - the McGill and the new SnS
  • Bloody hell it's like everyone is typing in tongues here!
  • @VatoRat If possible, can you photoshop this picture so it looks like Mike V is begging for the Ripper to take him back? That would be rad!

• The ripper model has nice titties
  • Nice in all the important bits(that we can see)