I asked for help earlier this week, you guys delivered. Here is that setup.

Comments

• Sorry bout the imgur link, i did ad the link thinking it would just post the pic but it just linked the image :(
  • edited February 2018
  • Very nice. And the grip job is clean. Good work!
  • @pulse8 thanks mate, I had my local skate shop put it all together for me as I took just the deck in to buy all parts so thought may as well get a more experienced person do it. I havent touched a deck in years haha.
  • Rad! The lime green g-bones and rails look great!
  • edited February 2018
    ....and that's how it's done boys!

Rad @Danniboi !
  • Wow Biebs....you have finally bought a non-pops, and such good taste!
    Jeez, it looks a lot like @Danniboi 's dude!
  • edited February 2018
    So, they look like 159's @Danniboi ....am I correct?
    Can you post a top view Biebs?
  • @WakeInFright yep their 159s as you suggested, I tried the 169s and there was a little overhang at the rear plus the wheels so the 159s fit snug.

Also my board doesn’t look like this anymore was just out the back for 3 hours riding it and have already scraped the front nose, the tail, has some wheel wear under the deck from the wheels hitting it from ollying hahaha. I’m gonna ride the shit out of it on the weekend.

The white version will get built and hung on the wall hahaha.
  • haha just helping him out since he didnt know how to properly post a image
  • Rad. I knew they would fit well because back in the day I had the Claw with og 8.5" Thunder trucks and T Bones and they were plenty wide. I don't like my wheels sticking out the sides too much like a 1920's Ford hotrod!
  • edited December 2018
    That's a beauty!
  • I have a pink claw, only I didn't put any rails on. Mine's got green Gullwings and black Rat Bones with Race Reds bearings. I ride it but only for cruising. I had planned to just ride the crap out of it but couldn't bring myself to once the pink ones sold out. I only use it for cruising.