5th series Tommy Guerrero reissue

Getting back into skating after a long time. Picked up a 5th series Tommy Guerrero deck purple with dagger and pointy nose. Is this deck a mini or full size? Cant find this answer anywhere.
Thanks

Comments

• I checked it out. Thanks!
  • edited March 2018
    Has anyone else skated the Geurrero reissue decks? If so which ones?

I just purchased a 10 series geurrero. Looks like the best colour and has the same concave as the fifth series. I'm planning on getting another, one to hang the other to skate. I'd like to own 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th.

I originally picked up the fifth series Hawk as that's what I had as a kid but I'm hooked on the Geurrero's.
  • I have the 6th and the 8th, but haven't set up either. @ppk187 had the 5th and skated it if my memory serves me correctly @Greg
  • edited March 2018
    Had that light blue deck for a while-- not sure what series it was. Almost no nose, very little concave, and seemed very tiny and therefore light. Good looking graphics, but I was not impressed with the wood quality.
  • The light blue is series 2. Seems like series 1 to 4 don't have any concave. Series 5 and 6 point nose have SP3 concave.

The new series 10 has the SP3 concave, not sure about 7,8 and 9 though.

They do seem more on the tiny side hence reason I started the thread. @WakeInFright does the 8th have concave?

I'm not looking to do anything fancy on these boards so for what I need it for its perfect. The popsicle decks do nothing for me.
  • I think the 8th was a K15. Incidentally "Guerrero" means "Warrior"! So a Hawk, a Mountain, a gentleman, and a warrior, and two others walk into a skatepark....
  • I'm also a mountain but in other ways.
  • Damn good memory @WakeInFright . Yeah I have a series 5 and dug it when I was riding it. After awhile I felt hampered by its length though. My foot kept wanting to shoot off on Ollie’s and no complies were hard to me on the short pointed nose
  • The only TG reissues with SP3 concave are series 10 and the two pointy nose. All the others were SP0.
  • Except for series 8, the iron gate, which is K15 @SK8ER
  • Thx for the info @SK8ER that’s what I thought
  • @ppk187 I haven’t had much of a chance to ride my pointy nose yet but that’s what I was wondering for Ollie’s.