PRICE INCREASE

There is no way I'm paying $79.95 for a deck. Powell has just lost a customer that they have had since 1980!

Comments

• Maybe trying to make up for having no BB decks
  • we still have a 15 percent discount code so it kind of balances out
  • Booooo

"That's it I'm making the call, all reissues go up $10 ....{{{NOW}}}..."

These jack asses are trying to nickle and dime me with buying blems, using a discount code and this bullshit point system I was against.

I'LL SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

• Blems are dearer too!
  • I just got a signed John Lucero reissue from Madrid for less than what is now being charged by Powell!
  • just talked to my bud who has a shop in the uk and he said reissues there are already over 100 bucks so things arent gonna be so good for pp in europe
  • They are normally $129 here, so that ten buck increase in USA will probably push it to $150 here. That being said, if you have a stock of boards to sell, they too have lifted in value!
  • Hmm so an extra $10 per deck. Powell, what do we get for our extra $10? Nothing it's the same deck.... If you guys ever increase the blem price you'll lose another customer. I thought something was strange when I noticed the "bug" blem for only $7 off retail.
  • This is obviously due to the tariffs imposed on Chinese imports....so rather than increase the price on Minilogo, pops, and the trinkets(because no one will buy them if they are dearer), they are increasing the price on the top end, quality product. Better solution....axe Minilogo like they did Hoopla, manufacture everything in the USA, and have cheaper products like blems, seconds, Bones wheels with no graphics, blank decks etc, and no trinkets!
  • There should be no tariffs on the reissues. They are made with American maple in a factory in Santa Barbara, California USA. It's just another case of corporate greed.
  • Honestly from a business angle, it makes sense. If you have two products and need to increase your profit, you raise the price of the item that is marketed towards people with more disposable income.

The pops are geared more towards your younger, current generation skater. Where as the reissues and more classic designs are aimed at us older fellas, with careers and have more disposable income than the younger kids still going to school. Generally speaking of course.

I know it's easier for me to drop $100 on a a classic deck than it was when I was 16 and going through boards much quicker.
  • $40 Blems and I have $20.00 in points left... One last order.
  • Nice one Bill! Sounds like a bunch of stupid democrat protestors.
  • Liberals, conservatives, it's all the same shit. Both sides are moronic and the extremist black and white direction politics have recently taken and how people around my age handle them, it's only getting worse. Fuck the stupid us vs. them mentality.
  • Obviously that dog must have a bad back and can’t lick himself!
  • flight decks 8.75 and above are now 93 dollars
  • Have been for a little while now, haven't they?