should mini logo decks have graphics on them

instead of just having the logo

Comments

• It would probably make them more expensive.
  • edited March 2019
    Pizza, fireworks, cityscapes @Andrew ?
  • No. They are price point boards. Having no graphics allows retailers to not worry as much about selling last seasons decks at a discount or having some kid come in and ask for a different graphic than they have in stock.

Basic price = basic board.
  • and the less colors used on a board the cheaper it costs to produce actually
  • I always wear plain t shirts
  • A lot of Minilogo decks do have graphics!
  • simple, ordinary, unadorned, undecorated, unembellished, unornamented, unpretentious, unostentatious, unfussy, homely, homespun, basic, modest, unsophisticated, penny plain, straightforward, unpretentious, ordinary, average, unassuming, unaffected, honest-to-goodness, ingenuous, artless, guileless, sincere; cracker-barrel
  • edited March 5
    I don't care much about graphics now (I did when I was a complete noob). And besides, they are cheaper, because they do not go with fancy graphics.
    Not hiring artists or printing graphics should save them some money I guess.

I tried Element and Enjoi decks too. Mini logo boards are still better.

_
    Enjoi vs Element vs Mini Logo boards by Roger Skateboards and Ruben Vee cheapessaywriter.co.uk
  • edited March 5
    Had this one, it was my second board, graphics and everything, just to encourage me a little bit more.

• Needless to say, when it comes to buying something, the price is always a high priority. A blank deck could be one of the best decks to buy. They will last as long as any board and can withstand immense pressure. Blank decks are often almost always cheaper since they do not have any graphics on them. Blank skateboard decks range from a minimum of $20 to a maximum of $50. Some people prefer to customize the cheap blank skateboard decks in bulk, while others spend more money to own the best blank skateboard decks.