I started photographing some of my decks, here's a few oldschool ones

S7300054.jpg

S7300055.jpg

S7300051.jpg
Ray Barbee Tarot card^

S7300053.jpg
Natas Kitten^

Comments

• Oh yeah this thread is going to rock!!!!
    IMG_0072.jpg
    SC Salba Witch Doctor, McGill Snake Skin, Vallely, Cab Street, Hosoi Hammerhead
    IMG_0074.jpg
    Signed G&S Chris Miller #62 of 100
  • nice wall =) im diggin that big painting..is that on canvas?? its pretty rad.
  • Here are a few of mine.

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7914.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

IMG_7916.jpg

IMG_7929.jpg
  • yeah..youve got all the bases covered. nice collection. =)
  • Thanks Nick, Wish I had the extra cash to have bought your Yellow Hawk. My wife is in real estate and it sucks right now.
  • edited May 2009
    yeah tell me about it, im not making any money right now either... if you want it il sell it for $300.00. it does have light stress marks but never been gripped or mounted. good wall hanger. and it is a mini. let me know..
  • edited May 2009
    I'll take it. Send me a email.
  • no prob. will do
  • Not much for Hangers (The X2 Lucero might be the first when I retire it) but here's the riders I have

My Daughter's old Board (The Blind Mini) and My Son's board
    n1514507842_30033411_7612.jpg

My Daughter's current Board
    n1514507842_30123888_3636.jpg
    n1514507842_30123889_3903.jpg

My Luceros
    n1514507842_30033412_8031.jpg

My Hawk and the Underhill Reissue I gave to my Best Friend from High School (He had an original back in the day and I built this as close to the one he had back then)
    n1514507842_30033413_8465.jpg
  • Here's some more
    S7300056.jpg

deck24.jpg

deck25.jpg

S7300052.jpg

deck21.jpg
  • nice collection. i like the hosoi and that hawk medalion looks great set up like that. that board is growing on me lately as well..
  • edited May 2009
    I had it back in the day and set it up close to how I had it then, funny thing is I hated it then and love it now. The Rails, Jawbone, CellBlocks, and wheels were all NOS when I put them on. MAking Grind Kings work on Stage 9 Indys was a trick though.
  • edited May 2009
    yeah it looks good with the rails mounted inward like that.. i would of never of thought to do that and it works on that deck really well. so.. the trucks on the medallion..those are grind king? they look polished.. are they? and what kind of purple bushings are those?
  • edited May 2009
    The rails are in like that because of the concave (I had them like that back in the day as well). The Trucks are Indy Stage 9's with Grindking Kingpins. To make them work with Stage 8 1/2 and up (After the kingpin design change) requires JB Weld in the baseplates to hold the nut. (I had to drill old school holes in the new Indy Baseplates for the Hawk as I was NOT going to drill the deck) The bushings are Khiro Super Hards. (The Lucero X2 has the same set up with Stage X) The wheels on the Medallion are NOS Rat Bones III's (Reissue Bullet 66's on the Lucero X2)
  • wow.. you jb welded the kingpin? and re-drilled the baseplates? thats hardcore dude... they look great. nice job =) i should have you make me a pair someday, i bet they ride as well as they look.
  • edited May 2009
    Yep they feel just like the old ones I had back in the day. If you want them done let me know
  • will do. thanx =)
  • Shin that is sick man. I got a set of stage 9's I did the same kingpin conversion on with JB Weld too. Works like a charm. Oh and BTW on a similar note, did you guys know you can coat the toes and seams of you shoes with super glue or light coat of epoxy, and it makes em last longer on concrete slides and ollie scuffs! Most of you probably knew that but some may not.
  • Hey ben b would you consider a trade for that white skull and sword? I have a clean ripper with the fat tailed dragon top thats very clean.
  • sorry zowenso - thanks for the offer but that was my first new board. the actual one my mom bought me after years of splintered hammy downs. i could never let it go. i just built it back up with the original trucks and wheels.
  • haha hammy down...
  • edited May 2009
    My current stuff:

DSCN0910.jpg

My steadham cruiser. Anyone have a red or black tailbone?

DSCN0912.jpg

My new powell. With the Reid destructos if you know what i mean, haha. Just need some STFs and i'll be set.

DSCN0919.jpg

My original steadham. 1985.

DSCN0917.jpg
    DSCN0918.jpg

My 1960's Roller Derby Mustang 15. Clay wheels, even.

DSCN0914.jpg

Old green Minilogo.

DSCN0916.jpg

My very first ride. A Bullet. Luckily, I discovered powell peralta soon after.
  • Here's some more

Tommy Guerrero retirement slick
    deck5.jpg

Powell Heiroglyphics team deck
    deck38.jpg

Red Kross Steve Olson signed to me
    deck9.jpg
  • that t.g retirement slick is dope!!!
This discussion has been closed.