On bones wheels, penny bearings...?

I brought my skateboard to Korea for the duration of my stay, however my bones reds are as loud as hell (but still run smoothly). I have a set of big balls in my little EZ's (landyachtz wheels for cruising), but I don't want to change those to my bones wheels because it will be difficult to manoeuvre. I then realised that I had an old penny nickel and considered switching the penny bearings to my bones wheels, but I wasn't sure if it would withstand the stress of skating. What are your thoughts on this?

They're noisy because they're a little resistant. It's inconvenient when some balls refuse to move. Partly due to the fact that they had previously run into some water. I've used speed cream, but it's still there.

Comments

• edited June 2021
    try it and find out and all bearings have different tolerences so u just gotta see what is best for ur type of skating
  • edited September 2021
    If i was in your place then I would mylowes switch the penny bearings to my mykohlscharge bones wheels and I am pretty sure that it would withstand the stress of skating.