welcome back mike vallely..........

Comments

• they also getting ready to re-release the vic
  • Re-release the Vic where? Spain only? The Euro only re-release thing is pretty weak.

But that's only my opinion. Good for Mike V.
  • na i think they are doing it in the us cause they posted a myspace bulletin about what colors ppl want to see
  • edited April 2018
    According to the SkateOne timeline Vman joined in 1986, 1994 and 2010! (Why?)

Then again the same timeline has The Bones Brigade Video Show released in 1982 and Lance joining Powell Peralta in 1983(Who was that skater getting around in that vid? Wiki has him joining in 1982)
  • yea their timeline seems to be off on some things
  • The timeline doesn’t even mention The Farter joining the SkateOne forum or being elected forum president!
  • The things they overlooked, huh?
  • I preordered one. I couldn't care less about Mike V. But that deck and graphic take me back to a point in time that was nice.

And on that note, I'm generally interested in boards because of the wood and paint. Unless it's Lance, I don't really care who's name is on it. Tony Hawk's name on that horrific ear graphic deck isn't going to make me think that it's not one of the worst board's of all time.
  • That era's top logos were superior to their bottom graphics Cary, which is a reason I really like them. When you skate you see your top logo like 99% of the time. I wish I bought more of those boards when they were super cheap!
  • Not a bad edit...

• Regardless of how I feel about the guy and a lot of his antics, the dude has style for days. Always enjoyed watching him skate.

Talk...not so much.
  • Really nice to be able to see the extra footage from that era!
  • More graveyard outtakes!
  • That is cool footage from the Before Gay era.
  • MVBG rocks.....except for that Streetplant 1986 footage with him doing street plant after street plant!
  • In all fairness, if I started a company called "weak ollie skateboards" my promo video would just be me throwing down a series of weak ollies.
  • marketing 101
  • How about a company called “ No More Ollies?” At least that is what happened to me at 44.
  • @Chris Weak Ollie Skateboards! Hahaha! If you start it, I will ride for it.