NEW SHIRTS

FLAMMABLE BONES & GALACTIC DRAGON ARE BOTH IN STOCK NOW .

Comments

• Chris.. all the flamable shirts are now out of stock .. bad luck mate :p
  • it was probably just a mistake sometimes there is a buy it now button but it disappears after awhile but it will be made available i doubt they are sold out
  • someone doesnt like our little joke chris.. this moron ebay seller sent me this LOL
    theres ones born everyday..

From User:
    iam4real (443)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since 02-Oct-09 in Australia
    Activity with iam4real (last 90 days): iam4real has bid on 0 of my items
    Activity with iam4real (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from iam4real

Dear dr-freedom,

bones flammable shirts are not sold out. check your facts before you post
    shit and learn how to spell. flammable has two m's

-iam4real
  • edited October 2011
    hes one of those who buys everyones stuff & peddles it on fleabay at inflated prices.. wanker has owned himself here tho lol
  • checkout his latest response .. im now a mor'a'n LOL
    so much for his offer of giving me spelling advice

From User:
    iam4real (443)
    100.0% Positive Feedback
    Member since 02-Oct-09 in Australia
    Activity with iam4real (last 90 days): I have bid on 0 items from iam4real
    Activity with iam4real (last 90 days): iam4real has bid on 0 of my items

Dear dr-freedom,

fuck you dog, your the moran.you should crawl back into darrens arse where you belong. or maybe go on a forum and talk shit. i also buy things you fuckwit, so you are wrong again. check your fuckin facts.

- iam4real
  • edited October 2011
    wow hahahaha when i see people type on the internet it makes me wonder how they graduated
  • flammable has 2 m's
    your the moran

lol .. hopefully he replies again
  • That's awesome.

If he replies, tell him I saw his ebay auction, and immediately ordered from SOC. Why in the hell would I order from some ebay morOn when I can buy them directly? I hate ebay flippers.
  • Ok....well I'll order when the site repairs itself.

I saw they were available this past weekend, but I was in Boston.....watching the Bruins raise the banner.....and only had access on my phone. My password is saved on my computer, so I had to wait until I got home.
  • I seen the flag raising on the news the other night as well.. been a long time between drinks for Bruins fans, thats fo sho
  • Too long my friend. I was born in 73...the year after they last won the Cup. It's been a great decade for Boston fans...but THIS is the one I have been waiting for. I remember in 04, right after the Sox clinched the World Series, I said "That is the second best sports moment in my life.....the first has yet to happen." Well it finally happened. I flew up fron Florida to watch game 4 of the Cup finals in a local bar, and my Wife and I flew up to go to the banner raising ceremony. What a great weekend, what a great event. As far as organized sports go, I have seen all I need to see. Now I just need to get my stalefish grabs back to the form I had when I was a teenager....I had the sweetest stalefish grabs back in the day. Sadly, today I look much more awkward. I guess between being a Father, Husband, fixing up this house to sell, and working on my Mustang takes too much of my time. I don't get to skate that often, but I'm trying to get my Daughter and Wife into bike riding or some other activity that will allow me to skate. Skating to and from the park doesn't allow me to hit any of the local spots.

Ha, I rambled again. Damn caffeine.
  • what ere u talking about! it is all about the sharks and ducks!
  • Oh, did they win the Cup this year too? lol

Until someone dethrones them, the Bruins are the defending Stanley Cup champions. Man, I will NEVER get tired of saying that.

I should post my newest tat. My first tat, years ago, was the spoked B on my right calf. A few weeks ago I went and got the Bruins cup logo on my inner calf...huge, it pretty much wraps around my leg. I need to pick smaller tats or get bigger limbs.
  • silly putty might work
  • Sadly, a single egg of silly putty would wrap around any of my limbs. Some say "tiny limbs and big tattoos don't mix"....I say "I have elaborate bands".