Lets see you shredding

Enough talking\typing ... lets see some shredding from the forum members. 

Comments

• Nice, mudslinger.

For a while there I thought it might have been you on the bike!
  • No that was powellboy ;P
  • LOL... powellboy

• lol pboy on his little bike
    kewl
  • Nice job! Looks like a storm is brewing in the background.
  • edited April 2015
    Frontside chicken scratch from today

• The parks in my district are totally shit! Nothing like this joint! The transitions are bumpy, and have flatspots, and the parks are tiny. Built by concretors  who are used to building pathways.....

• What about 'slam factory' boner? i'm keen to visit there one day. what's a frontside chicken scratch mudslinger? it sounds like a way to hypnotise a chook
  • Ouch! "Slam factory" and "boner" in the same sentence made me cringe.
  • Touche @wakeinfright because I don't know what a chook is... Chicken scratch = to be a chicken and only scratch the coping
  • Lol sorry about the slang mudslinger. a chook is a chicken, like 'get a roast chook for dinner tonight love!'. yeah my frontside grinds are chicken scratches too most of the time, i feel more comfortable with my body in the transition area than over the coping/platform. backsides are different though, definitely more confidence there
  • Lol sorry about the slang mudslinger. a chook is a chicken, like 'get a roast chook for dinner tonight love!'. yeah my frontside grinds are chicken scratches too most of the time, i feel more comfortable with my body in the transition area than over the coping/platform. backsides are different though, definitely more confidence there
  • edited April 2015
    Yeh Slams alright, just got to hit it midweek when it's not packed.
  • edited April 2015
    Rainy morning in Raleigh, but the sun is trying to come out... Boneless to tail tap at Marsh Creek.
  • Awesome @jb77 and that thing your tail tapping looks super fun
  • edited April 2015
    Yeah, it's good for a rainy day session. A mellower transition would be nice. The lip is rough, so it's good for axle stalls and tail taps. Stuff like that. Grinds, not so much lol.
  • I can't see my pic. :-(
  • Anyway, it's good to be back.
  • Went to my local last night, get out of the car, put the shoes on, started pissin down
    fml
  • edited April 2015
    A few 50-50's and fakie to tail stall at Port Macquarie's town beach skatepark circa 2012, on my mech dragon pre collar bone breakimageimage
    imageimage
  • Cool! Looks like a nice spot.
  • Yeah jb77, one of my favourites that i've ever skated, so much variety! skate the bowl, banks, lip ramp, or street obstacles then grab your esky lid for a perfect hollow break that peels off to the right towards the rock breakwall. just watch out for the bull sharks, and i'm not kidding, the other side is a river mouth, and when sediment comes down, fish feed, and bull sharks FEED! :-/
  • Esky lid?? What's that?
  • Slang for a body board mate. back in the day an esky was a cooler to put your drinks and food in with ice and it was made of styrofoam, including the lid which kind of resembled a body board, and could possibly be used as one :-)
  • Generally a derogatory term from surfers directed at body boarders, like ,'check out those lidders!'