Tracker trucks

Im an Indy fan but I used to ride tracker back in the day. Has anybody tried the Six Tracs that tracker are producing today?? I wonder if they are still a good quality truck.......

Comments

• GARBAGE!!. STICK WITH INDY'S/ I LOVE THE OLD SIX TRACKS WITH PLASTIC BASEPLATES THOSE ARE CLASSIC... THE NEW ONES SUCK THEY LOOK CHEAP AND HAVE SIX HOLES ON THE BASEPLATE. I DONT LIKE EM. INDY 169'S WITH BONES BUSHINGS CANT BE BEAT. STILL LOOK AND RIDE AND GRIND LIKE THE CLASSICS =)
  • Thanks Nick. I dont like my trucks to loose and ive noticed the bushings that Indy provide are garbage. What hardness bones bushing would you recomend for someone who likes firm trucks??
  • Yeah, ditch the Indy bushings and get some Bones. I'm not bootlicking, but I've never liked the Indy stock bushings. And I really do like Bone's bushings.
  • The Tracker Ultralights rule. I've got a set on my Santa Cruz Slasher, although I am a little paranoid that I might crack the baseplates... Doubtful I can get those replaced.
  • Paul get the black hard ones. I ride them and they are great. You can loosen them all the way up and carve pools or tighten them down and they still turn great but don't dip down like other bushings do. And yeah Indy stock bushings suck bad!
  • edited January 2009
    try the medium first.. the hard..are REALLY hard... i like tight trucks myself and i think they are too much for me... medium is my favorite. just depends on what u like, try em both and see what works better for u.
This discussion has been closed.