Skate Movies

2»

Comments

• Ah, I left the site quick and didn't try. I've been getting into cybersecurity at work lately and reading about all the shenanigans people are opening themselves up to by installing browser extensions, so I've gotten a little spooky. I'll watch it, thanks BB.
  • yea i get it no worries and basically common sense to not install anything it is mainly just a popup but i also have it downloaded if u want me to email it to u
  • The link looked really dodgy imo
  • like i said i got the movie downloaded if anyone wants it but if not ill delete it off my hdd
  • edited July 2020
    I have watched many blockbusters and I often watch them on the thoptv app at https://techbigs.com/thoptv.html for the best entertainment time.
  • edited July 2020
    There is an Australian film called Deck DogZ.
    It is a fun movie and features footage of places that have since been demolished including the Adelaide City Skate Park and the Gepps Cross Abattoir.
    Tony Hawk is also featured as a comp host and in a few other scenes.
  • edited July 2020
    wussup rockers is also a good movie it is about some mexican punk rock kids in california
  • I want to find a good movie
  • Curb Dogs!
  • This is a great movie. I watched it for free in high quality on the catmouse app download at techbigs.
  • VatoRat I still have my vhs copy of Curb Dogs
  • Anyone watch the THPS doc on Amazon? I saw the trailer and it looks like it dives into skating through the 80s and 90s as well as the game.
  • Has any noticed how his name is misspelled? What’s the story there?
  • Hello everyone!

This is not a spam, advertising or any other sh*t.
    I just want to share with you what I'm doing during this pandemic

I am an ordinary guy who rides a skateboard and snowboard.

I recently started making 3D fan video for X GAMES
    Some of the community members helped me a lot when I was gathering information.
    Thank you for that!

The work on the video is in full swing, check out my article

https://teletype.in/@rafis11/fan_video

Give me some feedback please

• Holy shit Wake. I've watched the rubber boys part over a hundred times, easy. It's been my favorite part since '88. Totally blew me away then, still gets me cranked up today. I never noticed his name was spelled wrong.
  • Same @Chris ....makes me realise how we see what we want to see, or unintentionally ignore what’s really there!
  • OK THAT CURB DOGS vid was fun to watch. thanks @VatoRat !
  • This movie is very interesting. I enjoyed the movie all afternoon on the movie app on my phone.
  • This movie is very interesting. I have enjoyed the movie all afternoon on the movie watch application at apk mod on the phone.
  • Guys, at the moment I am creating a fan-video in the style of Motion Design.
    I chose the theme of skateboarding because I love it and wanted to do something for my soul. I have been taking a course on motion design for 2 weeks now and I want to show you what I learned) It was a busy two weeks, I slept a little, worked on a video. Soon I will be able to add light and colors)

If you are interested in looking at the result, then react in any way)
  • Oh man, 3d animation is no joke, and I commend anyone who can do that stuff. Looks good, @David_ustim23 - definitely keep us updated!
  • Hi guys! as promised, I'm back) there is some progress in creating a video, come in to watch)
    https://teletype.in/@ustymchuk/MiAjM8UCst
  • Usually I also search a lot, but I like sonido in movies, especially the sound of skating.
  • Skate movies pack a punch with action, adrenaline, and creativity. From classics like "Lords of Dogtown" to recent hits like "Mid90s," they capture the spirit of the sport like no other. If you're into skateboarding or just love a good flick, Flixfox is the cinema app for you. Get ready to indulge your love for movies and skate culture, all in one place!