hollow screws for thin ribs

hi, do you guys sell the hollow screws,like the ones that come with tail bones?cause i bought the thin ribs thinking to use them on my hawk,cause it's drilled for rib bones. i just redrill the TRs and tap them to fit the rib bone holes already drilled in the deck,where are my rib bones that went on my board,i do not know,thats why i bought the thin ribs.so bottom line i need hollow screws,thanks.


  • i believe what your looking for is called T-Nuts. you should be able to pick some up at a local hardware store if you cant find any online. we do not make any anymore but thanks for asking.
This discussion has been closed.