Mini Logo Skateboard Wheels A-cut "2" 54mm 95A Green 4pk
The Skate One Difference
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Skate One, we are committed to customer satisfaction. All Skate One manufactured products are warranted against manufacturing defects for their useful life. If you feel your product was defective, you may return it to us for inspection. If we decide your product was defective or failed to give reasonable service, we will replace it with a similar, available product of the same or better condition and pay for the shipping back to you.
Skate One has manufactured & distributed high performance skateboarding equipment and clothing since 1976. We offer a full range of skateboard products suitable for all ages, experience levels, and styles of skateboarding. Whether you're a first-time customer, a loyal fanatic, or an aspiring professional, we're proud to serve you.
Ships within 24 Hours
Based upon product availability, orders will generally be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of your order unless it is a pre order or special request order. Any regular order received after 2:00 PM PT will be shipped out the next day. Weekends and holidays do not count as we are closed. All shipping and deliveries are done on business days. Learn more.
- Rollover cracks, pebbles and unforgivable terrain with ease.
- 95a Hybrid wheels are slightly softer than our hard 101a street wheel giving you a little cushion to help smooth out crusty terrain.
- Conical wheel shape with a wider riding surface for better control.
|Wheel Formula||Mini Logo|
|Wheel Suggested Use||Street|
About Mini Logo™ Wheels
Mini Logo™ high rebound, long lasting formulas provide more performance at a fraction of the price of most “pro” wheels. A number of our team skaters have told us that they prefer the way this compound skates over many more costly wheels. Mini Logo™ combines this high-performance urethane with a simple graphic, and a popular range of shapes, sizes, and hardnesses. Great performance and value guaranteed!
- Long-lasting, high-rebound pro-grade urethane
- Decades of Skate One Corporation wheel pouring expertise
- A-cut shape featuring a sidecut profile and wider contact area for more stability skating all terrains
- C-cut shape designed with a slim profile to minimize weight for technical skating
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects