Powell Peralta Pro Andy Anderson Heron 2 FLIGHT® Skateboard Deck - Egg Shape 301 - 8.7 x 32.3 K20
The Skate One Difference
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Skate One, we are committed to customer satisfaction. All Skate One manufactured products are warranted against manufacturing defects for their useful life. If you feel your product was defective, you may return it to us for inspection. If we decide your product was defective or failed to give reasonable service, we will replace it with a similar, available product of the same or better condition and pay for the shipping back to you.
Skate One has manufactured & distributed high performance skateboarding equipment and clothing since 1976. We offer a full range of skateboard products suitable for all ages, experience levels, and styles of skateboarding. Whether you're a first-time customer, a loyal fanatic, or an aspiring professional, we're proud to serve you.
Ships within 24 Hours
Based upon product availability, orders will generally be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of your order unless it is a pre order or special request order. Any regular order received after 2:00 PM PT will be shipped out the next day. Weekends and holidays do not count as we are closed. All shipping and deliveries are done on business days. Learn more.
- Stubbed nose/tail- Predictable pop, great for building consistency. Slight curve ideal for Pogos and Caspers
- Wide tail/nose- Comfortable footing and flicking, more tail to wear
- Symmetrical- ’Twin Tip’, board wears 2x’s slower. Skate either way, board may never feel 'backwards'
- Egged rails- Chip evasion. Board will ‘roll’ instead of ’smash’ when hitting the ground
- Widest point- 8.7” at the middle, helps kick and catch lateral rotations
- 14.5 wheelbase- .25” longer than average for a more stable stance
- No straight line- Continual curve, helps avoid chipping from impact on flat surfaces
- Distance between truck and kick- .125” shorter for higher pop
- Foot placement width- 8.5” wide at trucks
- Primo sensitive curve- enhanced for Primo flips
- Length/shape- 32.3”, shape 301, K20 concave
- Flyer and video link
“There are so many within the skateboarding world who look at skating as a religion which must be practiced to exacting and specific standards; you must conform and ride this type of terrain, you must conform and do these types of tricks, you must not mix this style with that style, you must look this way or else etc. And then once in a while a skater like Andy comes along who doesn’t fit into this fanatical mold, a skater who is such an outsider himself that he doesn’t even fit into skateboarding. He doesn’t fit in because he’s not following it’s false mandates. What Andy is doing is living the creed of what a skateboarder is supposed to be. He’s not conforming nor is he looking for acceptance from conforming, and with that he’s accepting the grief and exclusion that comes with being a true outsider. That is what a real skateboarder is.” -Stacy Peralta
Artwork by Vernon Courtlandt Johnson