Powell Peralta Triple P Patch Single
The Skate One Difference
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Skate One, we are committed to customer satisfaction. All Skate One manufactured products are warranted against manufacturing defects for their useful life. If you feel your product was defective, you may return it to us for inspection. If we decide your product was defective or failed to give reasonable service, we will replace it with a similar, available product of the same or better condition and pay for the shipping back to you.
Skate One has manufactured & distributed high performance skateboarding equipment and clothing since 1976. We offer a full range of skateboard products suitable for all ages, experience levels, and styles of skateboarding. Whether you're a first-time customer, a loyal fanatic, or an aspiring professional, we're proud to serve you.
Ships within 24 Hours
Based upon product availability, orders will generally be shipped within 24 hours of receipt of your order unless it is a pre order or special request order. Any regular order received after 2:00 PM PT will be shipped out the next day. Weekends and holidays do not count as we are closed. All shipping and deliveries are done on business days. Learn more.
About Powell Peralta Patches:
- Powell Peralta embroidered patch
- 3.5" diameter
- iron-on backing
- Denim and cotton material provide the best base. Be careful of polyester.
- Put the item on a hard surface, like an ironing board. Iron it to create a nice, flat surface.
- Place the patch where you want it to be.
- Heat up the iron to it's hottest setting.
- Place a thin cloth over the patch. (This will protect the patch and any surrounding material).
- Place the iron over the patch and press down hard as possible for 15-30 seconds.
- Remove the iron and let patch cool.
- Check the patch by gently rubbing at the edge, trying to lift it. If it lifts, replace the thin material and iron again for 10- 15 seconds.
- To ensure a secure patch you can also sew around the edges.