Aaron "JAWS" Homoki, A Happy Medium 3 part

edited April 2014 in BONES WHEELS
If you haven't seen this on Youtube go check it. HOLY SHIT         Aaron "JAWS" Homoki, A Happy Medium 3 part

Comments

• That was sick. Reminds me of Hill, going big all the time. Much better than watching someone do various flip to rail, over and over again.
  • So Chris what your saying is you hate all ZERO videos...

• I don't know if I've ever seen one.  I rarely watch modern skate parts, unless it's something out of control.  I just don't feel them today, modern street skating is just too sterile.  I mean it's all sick and really impressive...who wouldn't be impressed by these "THPS combo" tricks kids are doing.  But you can only watch someone do so many flip to rail tricks before you just tune out.  
  • Richie Jackson! The most creative skater since Mullen and Natas. Go on Youtube and watch his And Now part.
  • Chris I was joking about that, somewhat. But I know what you mean, guys are killing it, but 20 people jumping down 50 stairs for 30 mins gets old after a while. But whats even more crazy is that they are all bangers. But you become desensitize to it after a while.

Also check out Daewon Song stuff on youtube. Good parts and original too.
  • Yea, I love watching Song, those Song vs Mullen parts were legendary.