Just in case you haven't...

1697071727375»

Comments

• edited January 25
    Hey @boner , good to see you back. I hope all is well for you mate. Here is a YouTube channel that @myren does.
  • Cheers mate! I’ve just subscribed to it.
  • glad to see u as well
  • Hey legends it’s been a minute. So where do we order the brigade 15 in Australia? Or are we gonna be left out again?
  • Our Pre order is going live today, March 1 at 9:01 AM PST on https://www.skateone.com/ under decks limited edition. The release and ship date starts March 20th.
    Thanks!
  • Cam, this was 1am in Australia, bro. Zero chance. You guys gotta give us a chance to grab decks at normal prices too. The AUD is already 60c. By the time a deck gets flipped and shipped it’s $250 here can you please get us a chance to order from skate1 at a normal time of the day? 17 years of collecting and it’s only getting harder..
  • Glad to see the Cab Dragon Stinger back! Please put that deck back in regular rotation.
  • I agree with Sharks….us Aussies didn’t stand a chance….every store was cleaned out in minutes..
  • Even in the USA i didnt stand a chance. I’ve actually given up and didn’t even try this time. I would actually love a cab stinger to skate.
  • Sorry about the timing. Since we need all hands on deck for the pre order we need to do it during normal business hours to monitor and keep track. We did send a lot to our distributor in Australia but it may be going by ocean transportation. Not sure when he will be able to distribute them to shops there. More than 95% of the Total amount of decks went out to Intl. Distributors and Skate shops in the US.
  • All good Animalchin…the presale here was over in seconds…it’s frustrating for all involved as we all know that a lot of the decks will be on EBay at double the price, the day after they are available in hand… there’s not much you guys can do about that either.
  • I’m sure there will be some shops over here that will have them. Steer clear of the usual big stores for more success imo