Lets see you shredding

Comments

• Totally, the snake trail was only 6' at it's deepest! It was about 5' in the photos
  • Ha ha ha ha

Gaylord

Ha ha ha ha.

Good job, Wakey.

Wakey is a old bald fuck.

• Sure am skully! I've heard that if you recede from the front you are a great thinker, and if you go bald from the back you are sex god! Well I am thinning in both locations so apparently I think I am a sex god! :-\
  • 40 isn't that old dude!
  • Dude, i'm 43 and bald as fuck too. And i'm a little fatter than you.

And it is old.

• Not if you think you are a sex god! ;-P
  • Check Jb ripping on Muddy's forum....cool pic!
  • edited October 2015
    Stiff & sore skating with the help of Voltaren
  • I wish I was seeing pics/footage of more of you guys skating.
  • Working on it...
  • edited October 2015

• lllooooool @ stalefish rewind
  • edited October 2015
    I'm just confused now! Oh, page 10. I though your comment was in reference to myren's bb
  • edited September 2016
    This was filmed to test the camera on my new Lenovo thingamajig on my small mini ramp in Washington State. Although I've been a skater for roughly the most part of 30 years, I am by no means a competitive one. My style is slow and, quite frankly, lazy which is how I like it. I've only skated mini-ramps periodically, but have been able to skate this one every day for the past 4 months when it was filmed.

I named the clips from those few rolls of film using the word "kook" because I feel that is the word that I can recall most fondly from when I was a kid trying to fit in and make a place in the world where I could escape.
  • Nice! Cool ollies and ramp!
  • Rad @beaubrennan and thanks for sharing. Where you at in WA?
  • Looks like you live in a biodome or maybe Mars?
  • I'm just South of Olympia on I-5 at Maytown. The ramp is in a greenhouse. We have found it to be the best way to keep the ramp dry year=round and skateable. We also chose the greenhouse because we wanted to grow our own organic hand plants and fast plants.

Thanks for the kind words.
  • Chilli plants? Gunjah plants? You were getting pretty high with those ollies dude! ;)
  • I bet a greenhouse makes for a hot session!
  • @beaubrennan, Farm Boy burgers exit? I had a buddy that lived in Scott Lake 20 yrs ago. We were young and dumb and would get shit faced and go play golf there. Ah, the good old days.
  • I can picture Mudslinger finding this place and filming himself skating shirtless again! :s
  • It's on ... me @skully @beaubrennan and some brews ... the rain is coming boys so greenhouse skate spots are the goto. One of us, one of us