New Bones Brigade Legacy Video

With Mr Hill back, Cab never moving, McGill doing something, I am of the opinion that it is time for a neeeeeeew Bones Brigade Vid. By that I don't mean young guys risking life and limb, I mean the nextgencrew(Hill, Barbee, Saiz etc) speaking their praise....you know what I say? o:)

Comments

• or maybe a short little promo of the og dudes
  • And thems too!
  • The most recent Thrasher with Ave on the cover has a PP ad and it says a short film about Charlie Blair, filmed by Peralta coming to PP.com. The wheels are in motion, let's just hope they continue to roll.
  • Sounds good so far!
  • The always opinionated Jeff Grosso has some things to say about the Bones Brigade: An Autobiography. I haven't seen the documentary, but I get the feeling he might be on point. Bring back Loveletters!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=q227nCd15vE
  • edited April 2016
    I like Loveletters, but I would rather have Cab or Hosoi hosting it. Grosso is always bitter about everything.
  • Yes, you're right. But if you have some wit, there can be hilarity in bitterness. It's always a fine line between funny and being an asshole, but ultimately, you have to be able to laugh at yourself.
  • Well said
  • Thanks dude, it's easy for me to say, and harder to do.