Bones Brigade Series 10!

Love the the first and third options! https://bonesbrigade.com

Comments

• edited October 2017
    Me too! Raf

If they choose nattys, please alter the graphic colours as some aren't working with the natty background. For example look at the foreground colours of the white claw from the first option....imo this foreground would also suit the natty background!
  • Shit, I like them all.

Focused on the lmfp, because that's the only one I collect, I can't decide. The pink is the first one to replicate the MT. Everest model, same color way as the old ad. The silver and natty are new and original. So I'm really torn.

I'm also torn because I see a lot of options on the other decks that others have been begging for and I don't want to let my bros down. I mean, in the end I got the one I really wanted a few series ago. So I'm good. So I'm not sure which collection is the most popular with everybody else.

What say you?
  • I voted for set 1. Go to their Instagram page and vote!
  • Is the LMFP pink or red? I had a red that looks just like that mockup.
  • The mock ups never match the real thing, the real version always has more pop.

Having said that, it looks like the one from the old Mt. Everest model ad.
  • Probably the most true to original that has been released so far.
  • This is very exciting, and sensational!
  • That first set with the red Cab is bOObtacular.
  • Classic for me. Awesome set!
  • Classic!
  • Looks like classic is leading by a large margin.
  • Yeah the classics are pretty far ahead. The colors on the ban this and McGill are super nice. I like the nattys as well except the McGill color doesn't quite work. The silvers aren't terrible but my least favorite.
  • That LMFP looks so rad!
  • I'd like to see the silver series done because it has the Hawk skull. I don't care much for the Claw, but in person they'd all be cool. Nice to see they're considering doing natty decks.
  • In all honesty, I’m only going for classic because of the McGill. It saddens me to see the lack of creativity in the LMFP, Mullen and TG departments. Even the Claw is lame lame lame in white. I’ll skip it fo sho.
  • edited October 2017
    id say the red cab,blue mcgill,silver mountain,silver mullen,and either the white claw or hawk skull and the blue tg or natural tg would make for a nice series
  • I agree a mix would be nice bb. Any LMFP, Classic TG, Hawk Skull, red or natty Cab, blue McGill and whatever Mullen.
  • Yep. But really, no point in venting. Seems like another bunch will be added to the list of decks that nobody really wants. I mean look at the white Mullens zzz zzz zzz. Just weird colour selections for most decks except for the only truly cool one - the blue Mcgill
  • i vote for a glow in the dark colorway
  • Or that rainbow fade series :wink:
  • regardless of what anyone thought about it it would have been absolutely amazing
  • Gettin' a little overkill with the natty's SkateOne...
  • They are on a bit of a natty kick but it looks the classics are going to win unless the silvers and nattys rally the vote. Another pointy nose TG would have been nice. But it's cool they're throwing out choices and letting the masses vote. They should be keeping the results secret though so it would still be a bit of a surprise up to the end.
  • Proper stains would be awesome, ala what Professor Schmidt is cranking out. But I know that wasn't really their thing, so not so much true to the OG. A Hawk cross or claw with a proper purple stain would be sick.