At skateone.com, we are committed to customer satisfaction. If you find our merchandise defective in any way, return it within 30 days in the condition in which it was received, for refund or exchange.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All items must be unused or in like-new condition.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn.
- Decks and parts must be returned unused. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect.
- Videos, CD's and DVD's must be unopened.
- Some items, like custom assemblies and specialty items, may not be returned for refund or exchange.
- Closeout and Sale items are final and also non refundable.
- Any merchandise refund amount will be calculated and totaled after we remove any shipping costs we incurred on the order.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product.
For the quickest processing, please call customer service at 1-800-288-7528 to obtain a return authorization number. This will need to be written on the return label provided with your packing slip and then attached to your package. Please pack all items being returned securely with a copy of your packing slip, using the original packaging if possible. Please send the merchandise prepaid via UPS or USPS and, for your security, insured against loss in transit to:
All return should be sent to:
Skate One Corp.
Attn: Warranty Returns
30 S. La Patera Ln.
Santa Barbara, Ca 93117
Please be assured that we will make every effort to expedite the handling of your return.