"Sidewalk Surfer" by Powell•Peralta....a specially crafted skateboard, suitable for all ages
Powell•Peralta has been hand crafting top quality, high performance skateboards since 1978 in Santa Barbara, California. Our skateboards and components are used by many of today’s top professional skaters, and have been for 45 years. Our product line does not include "price point" products with reduced quality components. We only make skateboards that we know you will enjoy because of their performance and that provide real value because of their durability.
The Sidewalk Surfer skateboard is the real deal. It is extremely maneuverable and has been created to have fun skating on all terrains, to school, work, a skate spot or the skatepark. It will stand up to daily use and serve you well. We guaranty it.
Sidewalk Surfer components have each been selected to provide you with a great skating experience:
- The Deck is a legendary Powell•Peralta™ 7-ply hardwood deck, that is strong, light, flexible, and durable. The Sidewalk Surfer shape and graphics reflect the skateboard designs of the late 1970's when polyurethane wheels first created the roll and grip that made skating fun. The dawn of skateboarding as we know it today.
- The Wheels are top quality, clear, soft, smooth, 80A high rebound polyurethane. Fast rolling and grippy, these all terrain wheels let you roll over almost anything, and make skating easy and fun.
- The Bearings are BONES®REDS®, the best performing, top selling precision skate bearing in the world. REDS are premium, Skate-Rated™ bearings, designed just for skateboarding, and are fast, smooth rolling, and long lasting.
- The Trucks are Powell Mini•Logo™ brand trucks, cast from 356 aluminum alloy, with hardened steel axles, and high rebound cushions to provide smooth, easy turning, stability and strength. They are quick turning and stable to make riding your Sidewalk Surfer super fun.
- Sidewalk Surfer's Grip Tape is American made, digitally printed, high quality, grip tape to make your skate look as good as it grips your feet.