"Sidewalk Surfer" by Powell•Peralta
Powell•Peralta has been hand crafting the top quality, high performance skateboards since 1976 in Santa Barbara, California. Our skateboards are used by many of today’s top professional skaters, and have been for 43 years.
Our Sidewalk Surfer skateboard is the real deal, and not a toy. It has been created to have fun skating to school, work, a skate spot or the skatepark. It will stand up to daily use, and serve you well. We guaranty it. If you ever have a problem with any part of it, we are here in California to help.
Sidewalk Surfer components have each been selected to provide you with a perfect skating experience:
- The Sidewalk Surfer Deck is a legendary Powell•Peralta™ 7-ply hardwood deck, that is strong, light, flexible, and durable. The Sidewalk Surfer designs are printed with durable, environmentally friendly inks to help keep the air we breathe clean, and laminated in Santa Barbara, CA, with our low pressure, AirLam™ presses and water proof adhesive, to make it last.
- Sidewalk Surfer's Wheels are top quality, great looking, clear, soft, smooth, 80A, fast rolling, grippy, wheels, poured in our Santa Barbara factory, where the world’s finest skateboard wheels are created. These all terrain wheels let you roll over almost anything, and make skating easy and fun.
- Sidewalk Surfer's Bearings are BONES®REDS®, the best selling precision skate bearing in the world. REDS are premium, Skate-Rated™ bearings, designed just for skateboarding, and are super fast, smooth rolling, and exceptionally durable.
- Sidewalk Surfer's Trucks are Mini•Logo™ brand professional grade trucks, cast from 356 aluminum alloy, with hardened steel axles, and high rebound cushions to provide smooth, easy turning, great stability and strength. They are stable, responsive and quick turning to make riding your Sidewalk Surfer super fun.
- Sidewalk Surfer's Grip Tape is Skate One's American made, digitally printed, high quality, grip tape to make your skate look as good as it grips your feet.