So Where Are You Riding

Comments

• No Positivity Allowed! ;-)
  • Yeah people stop saying you like stuff
  • edited August 2015
    Lol. Plus the blown stuff would dry and get crusty, and hence slow you down
  • So keep the blowing going :))
  • edited August 2015
    I guess Doc thinks we should, "curb" our enthusiasm. Yuk, yuk...

Seriously though, I do get worked up over a nice curb, lol. It's a thing of beauty. I'm slappy-happy.
  • ...and sploosh(male equivalent)
  • edited August 2015
    Newberg OR

• Shit that park looks fun
  • You could so get lost there, and skate your own bit and avoid others
  • It was a great park and I didn't have much time there so I will be going back soon hopefully. The roller coaster rail is by far the best rail I have ever skated. 
  • vert!
    How deep is that? It doesnt look to be much..
  • Its plenty deep, there are tons of pictures out there and I watched some footage last night of Cab having his way with the vert. Awesome park
  • It's deserted!  Is Oregon really as rainy as people say?
  • edited September 2015
    @ghostbuster for about five months it is Nov & Dec being the worst. Thats when its time to go snowboarding. Even during the rainy months it doesn't pour like a monsoon.. It rains then it dries.. It rains then it dries for the most part. The flip side is 7 months of good to awesome weather.

Its deserted because there are so many parks out here, someone else on here said it, you almost have to schedule a session with your bro's or you'll be skating alone.
  • edited September 2015

Wade Creek skatepark, Estacada OR

• Nice kidney bean bowl.
  • I haven't been to a skatepark in months. I just skate everywhere else. I took one daughter to gymnastics the other night and skated the empty parking lot next door. It had banks, ledges, curbs/blocks. It was so much fun and there were no scooters. The other day I took a different daughter to the ortho and skated a two story parking garage and found a couple of painted curbs and no scooters or bmxers. Bomber wheels are a must since none of these spots have been smooth.
  • edited September 2015
    @mudslinger--- That sounds great, the parks around here are always full, sometimes even in the AM.  

@kyle-- I have been doing the same thing recently, just skating parking lots.  If security comes, I leave and find a new one. 
  • edited October 2015
    Well, my morning session was ruined by dickless pedal-pushers crowding the SKATE park. I almost hate them more than the scooterers.
  • The bikes are pretty bad. Anytime you hit a rock or pebble or your wheels get excessively dirty you can thank the BMXers.
  • There's a goddamn BMX track not three miles down the street for Christsakes!!  Imagine if I took my skateboard out to the BMX track and just rolled around out there in the dirt while they were trying to ride their bicycles.  They'd be pissed.  And rightfully so!
  • Time to get some Rough Rider wheels and go hit the BMX track.
  • The wheels would fall apart ;-)
  • edited October 2015
    On the way to one of my spots where I do slappies, I noticed how dazzlingly bright yellow it was-- fresh paint!  I sat down on the curb to tie my shoe and inhaled the lingering paint fumes.  Thanks, owner of the parking lot where they tow cars on weekends.  I appreciate it.