Do you like Andy Schrock?

Comments

• The fidget spinner skateboard vids are starting to feel too much. Jesus.
  • The only thing I've got to say about Andy is that he can be cringey as fuck from time to time, but he's genuinely funny and revive boards are awesome.

And gonna go back to something someone said waaaaaaaaaaaay earlier, Andy has not, and will not ever make himself pro. He also has never had a board of him.
  • Digging up this thread...

I just discovered Braille by accident, youtube recommended it, and I watched a couple videos. Something struck me as odd about Kyro but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I grew up in a very Christian family and Kyro has that robotic squeaky clean creepy nice vibe like a lot of the people I knew when I was younger. I had no idea he was a Scientologist till I just found this thread and it all makes sense now.

And while he's definitely a better skater than I am, it irked me that in a few of his videos I watched he stands back and encourages, not really in a friendly way, others to perform tricks he won't do himself. Makes him seem like a dick head and a shit skater.
  • And then he laughs when they get hurt....first try!
  • they are all shitheads
  • I have stopped using youtube because of the open-mouthed shrock and kyrow thumbnails always in my feed
    I checked the other day and now ninejah and letica's smirky faces are now also dominating the feed
    youtubers et al are selling your eyeballs to advertisers, you are the product
    welcome to hell bitches
  • edited September 2019
    Braille vids make the internet worse. I break out in hives when I see their fool thumbnails.
  • That’s two from the Powell team that have lent their services to Braille( Andy Anderson and now Kilian )! Usually I don’t rate Braille, but with the Powell guys it’s ok!
  • Braille is horrible - but I understand why Powell would want their skaters there. They have big pull with the grommets and Powell needs to be cool again.

That said, they should now cut all ties with Braille with the Fetty child rape news coming out.
  • edited September 2019
    Braille just had to fire one of their employees who was 26 for improper relations with a 14 year old girl, and they aren't really saying much about it or having a public statement distancing themselves from him. All they are really doing is scrubbing content to hide him.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=107013.0

edit: They are addressing it in some comments, but haven't posted about it directly:

• edited September 2019
    the braille fans are attacking the mom and daughter on social media
  • edited September 2019
    So it wasn’t Carlos? He has left recently too?

Funny you know? If I had to point the finger it wouldn’t be Fetty that I would be calling the Kiddy-fiddler!
  • they are all weirdos something big was gonna happen to that crew eventually
  • Welcome to hell bitches...

I was following the thread on Slap but its morphed into a huge goat fuck from San Leandro that takes too much mental energy to figure out everyones angles.
    Peddy Fodder will probably walk cause she said she was 21 to the cops, but Braille has taken a massive hit.
    There are no winners here and eager beaver watchers will be sucked down the same hole

I'm at the central library about to attend this meeting

Don't lock up your daughters!
    A panel discussion on the design and accessibility of public spaces from the perspective of girls in Auckland today.

Where do they go? How do they get there? What do they want to do? What obstacles are getting in their way? Are girls and young women being sufficiently well served by city planners and developers? Are parents caught in a trap of trying to find a balance between empowering their daughters and keeping their girls safe? And what is the attitude of the authorities regarding kids' independent mobility?
    https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/dont-lock-up-your-daughters-registration-69963945043

skating is cursed I say

• its morphing https://bigfootskatemag.com/coping-with-perverts/

prolly good that some guys will start to look in the mirror regarding their testosterone poisioning
  • edited September 2019
    How can someone not be able to tell the difference between a 14yo and 20yo female? Too many knocks to the head methinks! I wonder if someone breaks his jaw again soon?
  • Scientologists are watching this space!
  • Not trying to excuse his behaviour but he was on pain meds and his girlfriend and he had just broken up and its cali so he was probably a stoner as well.

And, a lot of things about the guy suggests mild autism....
    what sort of guy gets full upper body tats of Disney princesses?
    either a pervert or an aspie....
  • edited September 2019
    the meds cant make u that stupid to not know the difference it's like asking if shoe laces go in shoes
  • edited September 2019
    yeah agree that Braille screams weirdos galore, burn him!

seems like they were dating since august, fetty should do time
    https://www.distractify.com/p/what-happened-to-fetty-potter