Mini Logo Praise

2»

Comments

• Another new name for SK8ER....Hawk! Kyle Riley Hawk! ;)
  • Another new name for SK8ER....Hawk! Kyle Riley Hawk! ;)
  • I had Jesse delete all the other funny names, I'm sticking with SK8ER.
  • I was only responsible for The Farter and Kyle. I have no idea who GOD, FriendOfTheFarter, etc.... were.
  • Was pretty comical when you fucked up and outed yourself.. Pretty sure Wake and I were the only ones to catch it, lol
  • edited August 2016
    ;)
    Yeah, but we all live and learn!
  • Bought some raw 8.75" ML trucks for my Chinese Dragon and they are so much better than my indy 159's and gull wings pro 3. The ML trucks turn better, are more stable and responsive. @gap did a great job!
  • Just got my new mini logo cosmic 7.75 this board is awesome I love it
  • @SK8ER How do you like 8.75 trucks on a reissue deck compared to 9?
  • It took a period of adjustment, trying different risers, wheels, bushings,etc... Right now I am using 1/4" risers, bones hard bushings and 56mm Bones rough riders and it is an awesome cruise!
  • Cool. The rough riders- I have had those on my mind lately and have been wanting to hear some opinions on them. I have some 86A gravel grinders on a deck right now that are getting fairly worn down and have been thinking that my next set of wheels to replace those would be some rough riders. You recommend?
  • The rough riders are great for cruising and basic tricks, but they don't slide at all. Once the 56mm SSF are released I will replace the rough riders with them
  • Pretty cool and awesome.