spring 2019 catalog is up!

Comments

• I have the white Saiz Totem/feathers reissue and find the slight upward pitch on the nose excessively minimal. I agree about the Vallely....my 2008 reish has a milder concave yet the spooning is more noticeable @jlbmde !
  • Ah... good to know. I haven't handled a Siaz reish in person. Only eyeballed the 360 view on the web site. Sounds like what we're all really wishing for is the K3B mold, or what ever it's called, that the Nicky Guerrero reish has. I don't see why they couldn't do that?
  • I have 2 OG barbees and both are flat on this run I’m getting the Grabke something new not rerun in every color of the rainbow well not yet anyway
  • We know they did flat @Ptown . But they also did kicknosed, and some of us like to skate these decks!
  • maybe one day they will allow ppl to put whatever graphics they want on whatever shape they want
  • Wake if you skate old stock OG barbees your a idiot I skate reissues put OGs away
  • edited January 2019
    I skate OG and I would say to some museum curator Fuck that dude, Skate OGs all day*.

*Until BB Flight Deck series comes out

• We seem to be dancing around in circles again....
    I want a reissued Barbee Ragdoll, with kicknose, to skate, because I like skating decks with a kicknose @Ptown . I am not going to pick up a $500 plus og to thrash....I am not that decadent. They first came out flat spoon nose, then kicknose, then the Hydrant, then the tarot cards. I want them to reissue the 2nd Ragdoll, which had a kicknose, and personal top deck winged Ripper, not the hydrant which was his 3rd deck. The 2nd, so I can skate it. Simple!
  • Ok my bad thought you were saying skate OG now I see and ghost can go fuck him self
  • If I could go fuck myself, do you think I'd be here right now?
  • Drama sux
  • @brigade_bill I like this idea , allow ppl to put whatever graphic on whatever deck that is the ultimate solution imo . Sk8 what u want! Make everyone happy, lib tech do it, hence why I like the flight decks , the Mcgill coming is the colour way from animal chin! Sik !
  • yea like i said im totally in love with those new metallic flight decks if they were on the sizes i ride id buy the set
  • Lovely additions. I have a Grabke but the Nicky and blue bug n Barbee are awesome!
  • There goes @Sharks collection quitting! Lol
  • Why are Bones Wheels coming up with names like Sidecuts, Slims, Wides etc instead of the V1-5, and P1-5?
  • edited January 2019
    because of the shapes for instance the side cuts have the side cut and slims have a slim profile and wides have a wider riding surface etc
  • edited January 2019
    Thanks Biebs. What I mean is that they had a system, a language, to describe their wheels. Why do they feel a need to explain, when they used to have pretty pictures with measurements that said it all? Now they have terms like ‘Wides’...what part of the wheel is ‘wide’? You and I know it is more about the middle bit, not so much the contact surface, but some won’t.
  • no prob and yea
  • Gosh I wish they would change up the reissue wheels. If we're not going to get Cross Bones, at least throw us a bone with some new colors.
  • Agreed, some freestyle 2’s would be bitchin too