Mini logo sub assemblies?

edited November 2018 in Mini Logo™
On the website they have mini logo sub assemblies (wheels and bearings on a truck,)... do you need to order two sets of these for a board or when you put one in your cart it is it two sets? And are these sub assemblies any good?

Comments

• more than sure it is for 2 trucks since the description says trucks and not truck i dont think they would charge that much just for one lol and yea they are good so go for it and u can always email customer service just to make sure
  • @antplaysdrums - Yes, it includes two trucks, four wheels, and a full set of bearings. I agree, they could be a little more explicit on their site.
    Sometimes you can find them super-cheap on Amazon...
    https://www.amazon.com/Skate-One-Mini-Logo-Skateboard-8-38-Inch/dp/B00J4GAPQA/
    (Amazon is evil, support your local skate shop, etc.)
    How do they skate?
    Wheels - like most SkateOne wheels, the "101a"s are are touch softer than other manufacturers', (this is not a commentary on whose scale is best calibrated).
    Trucks - I haven't really skated anything other than Independents in so long, that's the only comparison I can offer. Anyway, they're a bit lower than Indys and don't turn as quickly. Yes, they turn well - I'd describe them as "stable" and "deliberate".
    Hope this helps!
  • edited February 2021
    Hello,
    I thought I could get some mini logo wheels. 40% off at the local skate shop, so they will be rather cheap. Any feedback about their bearings? Heard they are trash

__
    minilogoskateboards.com/mini-logo-skateboard-bearings-series-3-8mm-single-8pk writemyessayfast.ca
  • opinions are like assholes everyone has one but u cant go wrong for 10 bucks and they are good bearings
  • I have ML bearings in some rides and they are good. There is a difference though when you step up to the Big Balls bearings (my go-to bearing) and then another step up from there to the Swiss Ceramics. The step up along the way is gradual it just depends how much $ that is gradual uptick is worth to you.
  • You can search it online.
  • I recently purchased a set (16) of ceramic roller skate bearings from an Australian brand that are actually cheaper than a set (8) of ceramic MiniLogo bearings. I will fill you in with the quality once I set them up on a board.
  • minilogo doesnt make ceramic bearings
  • Sorry Biebs, the Bones Reds Ceramics! You know what I mean, the budget/price point non-Swiss version!
  • edited November 2021
    Well, I didn't have much information about it. My sister is thinking about starting a new business and for that, I was reading business plan consulting firms. And while reading about it, I am glad that I found your post.