Faves from your own collection

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Thanks; I think it's a cool shape.  It was a display board, though; drilled top and bottom for some kind of string or rigging.  Otherwise it looks like someone rode it around once or twice indoors.  I like the trucks a lot.
  • I always liked that deck Oss.com has a cool colourway of it!
  • i have way too many faves, but this is the most recent collection i have been working for the past 6 months...image
  • this is my fave buy of the year! bought as a lot for a total bargain!imageimage
  • edited March 2016
    That pink McGill pig is sweet! Wanna sell it?
  • I wish they would bring back the Future Primitive graphic on shape 192, it fits that shape so much better than the Cab Ban This graphic. The blue/green fade is so cool!
  • edited March 2016
    Really nice, @punt_stirster. Really nice.
  • Thanks guys! It's a bad habit, but it beats jail. @JB77 I'm totally down for a trade... I never sell anything, and I'm a easy trade. Don't take much!
  • No skating in jail!
  • @punt_stirster, if things don't work out w/ @JB77, I'd be interested in that pink McGill too! Or a Vato rat.
  • Lol. Ahhhh...the lovely natural rails!
  • Have to say I have the jet fighter in that color and natural rails don't look too awful
  • They need to go back to making all the decks having matching tops and bottoms. I don't mind the black rails as long as the bottom is also black.
  • edited March 2016
    I'm surprised they haven't done all three different...like red top, black bottom, natural rails. Just saying!
  • Yeah the underhill looked shit with totally different top/bottom colors
  • punt_stirster F%$Cking Phenomenal. Photo is so colorful and brilliant..
    I think my favorite is the left shelf 2nd down. nice collection.

• I'm stoked, that your stoked @mr_scary! Have not heard from @JB77 about the pink McGill @skully, but I might have another pink one of those for you... I'm in the process of a big dig for it! The Vato Rat is a tuff one, and it needs a reissue immediately! My fav deck/graphic of all time, but I can be persuaded. Do you have anything you want to get rid of?
  • edited March 2016

@punt_stirster ,

That is a FREAKIN' AWESOME collection!

Still, I have to ask, why does your spaceship have an OSB floor?

• @VatoRat that is a loft in the mothership.
  • Seriously, whatever that paneling is on the walls looks rad!
  • Thanks! It's my shop that I work out of, which is a steel structure that we put together. I just looked for a pic on my phone, but don't know why I don't have one. I'll take one tomorrow. It's held together by a few thousand nuts & bolts. That is where the skateboards must live, since my music collection takes up most of the basement and an entire what would be considered a bedroom. Sacrifices!
  • edited March 2016
  • I wish! Make a great mobile skate museum...