10th Bones Brigade series!

Comments

• The guy knows marketing. I guess sometimes the mountain does come to the man.
  • The mountain being Lance.
  • Just paid for my Claw locally....it ships tomorrow (2-3 business days)!
  • Another claw Wake?
  • The series 10 one dude. Never enough Claws
  • Vision just reissued Kele (Kealoha) Rosecrans deck....rad, functional shape.
  • Weren't the decks supposed to go on sale about now? Why no Cab or Mountain?
  • decks dont go on sale til today aka march 15th
  • Midnight PST. It's already 1am
  • well there is no one in the office at 12am they dont open til about 10am lol
  • online can easily be set to go live whenever - guess I'll wait
  • edited March 2018
    yep
  • edited March 2018
    All of them have been available in Australia for the last 12 hours....
    Oh that's right...our 15th of March is before your 15th of March! :p
  • Yep, ordered a red LMFP yesterday.

Regarding the Mullen.. anyone else notice the black mark above the brow line on the skull?!!! WTF.
  • Yep seems to be a printing error. 100% blems.
  • Ordered my lmfp last week from six. Yesterday I got my email from socal about my lmfp being shipped. Forgot I already ordered it a while ago.

I wonder if this isn't the final run. They made posters for these 10, almost feels like this is it for the BB reissues.
  • edited March 2018
    I hope they keep going forever.

• Just got my Cab Ban This and I am so stoked! Top graphic is a gold dragon logo, which is fine, but definitely not “period correct.” Haha! Pretty sure the OG had a full color ripper.
  • The Farter thinks the price stinks!
  • Puhlenty of top logo stickers you can buy to cover it if you like!
  • yep that is right
  • Yep, I love the Cab, McGill, and Hawk but $100 for a deck is a little much. I already have the 5th series black Mcgill. maybe if they accepted coupons I would've jumped on the Hawk. so I took a 15% coupon and ordered the Obrien and Natus Panther. 2 for the price of 1...I guess. I have bought 4-5 blems in the last 6 months though.
  • Jaws what's the 15% off hook up for the Natas? or was it a blem too because it was a Natus :p
  • White Claw turned up today....setting it up, and two other decks tomorrow!